OA International believes in quality publishing and the same is achieved by the quality peer-review. Conducting Review of a manuscript is the most important part of publication process. We value peer-reviewers and have always respected for their phenomenal contribution to the academic community.
Based on their area of expertise, we ask reviewers to make an evaluation and provide recommendations to ensure the scientific quality of the manuscript is on par with our standards. The following procedures and policies provide essential information for researchers who agree to assist us by assessing papers submitted to OA International.
- Reviewers are requested to notify the editor, regarding their availability to review the manuscript in the given time frame.
- Reviewers have all the rights to accept or decline the invitation, one can always share their opinion to the editor. In case of non-availability due to time constraints, reviewers can also suggest any of their colleagues, to conduct the peer-review.
- Articles are assigned based on the research interests of the reviewer. They can approach the assigned editorial office, if the manuscript is beyond their expertise.
- After assigning manuscript reviewer can contact the editorial office if there is any problem regarding time or conflict of interest, based on that the reviewer may extend the deadline or cancel the review assignment.
- Reviewer should have a look at the assigned manuscript, whether the paper fits within the stated scope of the journal or not. Reviewers should not be biased or partial while reviewing the manuscript.
- They should evaluate the manuscript within the provided timeline in order to facilitate timely completion of the review process.
- During the review process, if you find that the research paper does not fit into the scope of interest, you may intimate the editorial office.
- Reviewers are not entertained to discuss about the paper with respective author(s).
- We request reviewers not to use the information of the manuscript for their own use and to protect it from any sort of violation.
- Criticism should be presented dispassionately and offensive remarks are not acceptable.
- Confidential remarks to be done and you can advise the editor for acceptance, rejection or modification. Their comments and reviews must never be influenced by the race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, language, origin, gender or any political agencies.
- If you are interested to join as a reviewer for our journals, kindly mail us your CV along with journal of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to you within 24 hours.